The lush, luxurious sound of the 19.5K Rose Gold flute owes its characteristic richness to the high density of this alloy. With a gold content of over 80%, the addition of copper gives the sound flexibility and color.
19.5K Rose Gold
The 19.5K flute is available with either a Sterling Silver or 10K Yellow Gold mechanism, and is immediately recognizable by the addition of vintage-style flat rings on the center-joint barrel and footjoint.
- Pitch : A-440/442/444
- Tubing Material : 19.5K Rose Gold
- Tubing Thickness : .012"
- Tone hole Type : Soldered or Drawn
- Tone hole Material : Sterling Silver, 10K Yellow Gold or 14k Rose Gold
- Rings, Ribs, Posts : Matches mechanism material
- Barrel : 19.5K Rose Gold
- Footjoint : B or C Foot available
- Gizmo : Standard
- Scale : Modern Powell Scale
- G Disc : Available
- Tube Material : 19.5K Rose Gold
- Lip Plate Material : 19.5K Rose Gold
- Wall Material : 19.5K Rose Gold
- Crown Material : 19.5K Rose Gold
- Style : Lumina, Philharmonic, Soloist, Venti
- Type : Pinless Mechanism (standard) or Pinned Mechanism (special order)
- Keywork Material : Sterling Silver or 10K Yellow Gold
- G keys : In-line or Offset
- Cups : French
- Arms : Pointed Arms
- C# Trill : Available
- Split-E : Available
- D# Roller : Available
- Open G# : Available
- Springs : 10K White Gold
- Type : Straubinger™ Pads
Powell Custom Dealers carry the full range of Powell flutes, piccolos, and headjoints from the professional Handmade Custom to the intermediate Powell Sonaré. They also offer highly specialized flute knowledge, experience and repair services
Powell Sonaré dealers carry the intermediate Powell Sonaré line of flutes and piccolos, and offer quality woodwind repair services.
Powell Signature dealers offer semi-professional handmade Signature flute and piccolo, as well as the intermediate Powell Sonaré flutes and piccolos