Ruby Aurumite is the newest member of the Aurumite family. Offering a mature sound, our Ruby Aurumite features silver soldered tone holes and a Sterling Silver mechanism. With an interior of Sterling Silver, the response and power is similar to our Sterling Silver flutes, though the color possibilities are closer to the gold flute family.
The sound is bold, colorful, and energetic. The Ruby Aurumite headjoint features a solid 14K Rose Gold lip plate and riser. The Sterling Silver crown proudly displays a ruby in the center, the namesake of this beautiful instrument.
- Pitch : A-440/442/444
- Tubing Material : Ruby Aurumite
- Tubing Thickness : .016"
- Tone hole Type : Soldered Only
- Tone hole Material : Sterling Silver
- Rings, Ribs, Posts : Sterling Silver
- Barrel : Ruby Aurumite
- Footjoint : B or C Foot available
- Gizmo : Standard
- Scale : Modern Powell Scale
- G Disc : Available
- Tube Material : Ruby Aurumite
- Lip Plate Material : 14K Rose Gold
- Wall Material : 14K Rose Gold
- Crown Material : Sterling Silver with Ruby stone inset
- Style : Lumina, Philharmonic, Soloist, Venti
- Type : Pinless Mechanism (standard) or Pinned Mechanism (special order)
- Keywork Material : Sterling Silver
- G keys : In-line or Offset
- Cups : French
- Arms : Pointed Arms
- C# Trill : Available
- Split-E : Available
- D# Roller : Available
- Open G# : Available
- Springs : 10K White Gold
- Type : Straubinger™ Pads
Powell Custom Dealers carry the full range of Powell flutes, piccolos, and headjoints from the professional Handmade Custom to the intermediate Powell Sonaré. They also offer highly specialized flute knowledge, experience and repair services
Powell Sonaré dealers carry the intermediate Powell Sonaré line of flutes and piccolos, and offer quality woodwind repair services.
Powell Signature dealers offer semi-professional handmade Signature flute and piccolo, as well as the intermediate Powell Sonaré flutes and piccolos
Your product has been added to the Shopping Cart Go to cart Continue shopping