Start the beginning of your life-long Powell journey with the Sonaré 101. A student flute from the famous Boston flute maker Powell, the Sonaré 101 is a Nickel Silver, Silver-plated C foot student flute available with Offset or In-line G keys.
This new model is available with open holes or closed holes, and optional Split-E mechanism (Offset model only). With a durable mechanism, easy-playing headjoint, and comfortable key cup shape, it is the perfect companion for the beginner flutist!
- Pitch : A-442
- Tubing Material : Nickel Silver, Silver Plated
- Tubing Thickness : .016"
- Tone hole Type : Drawn only
- Footjoint : C Foot
- Tube Material : Nickel Silver, Silver Plated
- Lip Plate Material : Nickel Silver, Silver Plated
- Wall Material : Nickel Silver, Silver Plated
- Crown Material : Nickel Silver, Silver Plated
- Type : Traditional Pinned Mechanism with Adjustment Screws
- Keywork Material : Nickel Silver, Silver Plated
- G keys : In-line or Offset
- Cups : Open or Closed holes
- Arms : Y-Arms
- Split-E : Available for Offset models only
- Type : Traditional Felt
Powell Custom Dealers carry the full range of Powell flutes, piccolos, and headjoints from the professional Handmade Custom to the intermediate Powell Sonaré. They also offer highly specialized flute knowledge, experience and repair services
Powell Sonaré dealers carry the intermediate Powell Sonaré line of flutes and piccolos, and offer quality woodwind repair services.
Powell Signature dealers offer semi-professional handmade Signature flute and piccolo, as well as the intermediate Powell Sonaré flutes and piccolos