The Powell Sonaré 501 Model is the beginning of your obsession with the Powell Sound. This flute is the first in our Sonaré range and features a Nickel Silver, Silver Plated Body and Mechanism. Available with Offset or In-line G Keys, B or C foot joints, this model has Y-arms.
The 501 is also available with or without Split-E. Its hand-cut Sterling Silver Signature II headjoint gives this instrument the renown colors and dynamics associated with a handmade Powell Flute. The headjoint can also be upgraded with an Aurumite 9K Lip Plate, known as the K style headjoint.
- Pitch : A-442
- Tubing Material : Nickel Silver, Silver Plated
- Tubing Thickness : .016"
- Tone hole Type : Drawn only
- Footjoint : B or C Foot available
- Gizmo : Standard
- Scale : Modern Powell Scale
- Tube Material : Sterling Silver
- Lip Plate Material : Sterling Silver (Aurumite 9k available)
- Wall Material : Sterling Silver
- Crown Material : Sterling Silver
- Type : Traditional Pinned Mechanism with Adjustment Screws
- Keywork Material : Nickel Silver, Silver Plated
- G keys : In-line or Offset
- Cups : French Cups Only
- Arms : Y-Arms
- Split-E : Available
- Springs : Elgiloy
- Type : Traditional Felt