The Powell Sonaré 501 Model is the beginning of your obsession with the Powell Sound. This flute is the first in our Sonaré range and features a Nickel Silver, Silver Plated Body and Mechanism. Available with Offset or In-line G Keys, B or C foot joints, this model has Y-arms.
The 501 is also available with or without Split-E. Its hand-cut Sterling Silver Signature II headjoint gives this instrument the renown colors and dynamics associated with a handmade Powell Flute. The headjoint can also be upgraded with an Aurumite 9K Lip Plate, known as the K style headjoint.
- Pitch : A-442
- Tubing Material : Nickel Silver, Silver Plated
- Tubing Thickness : .016"
- Tone hole Type : Drawn only
- Footjoint : B or C Foot available
- Gizmo : Standard
- Scale : Modern Powell Scale
- Tube Material : Sterling Silver
- Lip Plate Material : Sterling Silver (Aurumite 9k available)
- Wall Material : Sterling Silver
- Crown Material : Sterling Silver
- Type : Traditional Pinned Mechanism with Adjustment Screws
- Keywork Material : Nickel Silver, Silver Plated
- G keys : In-line or Offset
- Cups : French Cups Only
- Arms : Y-Arms
- Split-E : Available
- Springs : Elgiloy
- Type : Traditional Felt
Powell Custom Dealers carry the full range of Powell flutes, piccolos, and headjoints from the professional Handmade Custom to the intermediate Powell Sonaré. They also offer highly specialized flute knowledge, experience and repair services
Powell Sonaré dealers carry the intermediate Powell Sonaré line of flutes and piccolos, and offer quality woodwind repair services.
Powell Signature dealers offer semi-professional handmade Signature flute and piccolo, as well as the intermediate Powell Sonaré flutes and piccolos
Your product has been added to the Shopping Cart Go to cart Continue shopping