The Powell Sonaré 505 Model features our hand-cut Sterling Silver Signature II Headjoint with a Nickel Silver, Silver Plated Body and Mechanism. Available with Offset or In-line G Keys, B or C foot joints, this model is distinguished by beautiful French Pointed Arms.
French Pointed Arms distribute the pressure from the player’s fingers directly to the center of the key cup, providing a better seal. The Split-E mechanism is available on Offset flutes only. The 505’s Sterling Silver headjoint can be upgraded with an Aurumite 9K Lip plate, known as the K style headjoint.
- Pitch : A-442
- Tubing Material : Nickel Silver, Silver Plated
- Tubing Thickness : .016"
- Tone hole Type : Drawn only
- Footjoint : B or C Foot available
- Gizmo : Standard
- Scale : Modern Powell Scale
- Tube Material : Sterling Silver
- Lip Plate Material : Sterling Silver (Aurumite 9k available)
- Wall Material : Sterling Silver
- Crown Material : Sterling Silver
- Type : Traditional Pinned Mechanism with Adjustment Screws
- Keywork Material : Nickel Silver, Silver Plated
- G keys : In-line or Offset
- Cups : French Cups Only
- Arms : Pointed Arms
- Split-E : Available
- Springs : Elgiloy
- Type : Traditional Felt
Powell Custom Dealers carry the full range of Powell flutes, piccolos, and headjoints from the professional Handmade Custom to the intermediate Powell Sonaré. They also offer highly specialized flute knowledge, experience and repair services
Powell Sonaré dealers carry the intermediate Powell Sonaré line of flutes and piccolos, and offer quality woodwind repair services.
Powell Signature dealers offer semi-professional handmade Signature flute and piccolo, as well as the intermediate Powell Sonaré flutes and piccolos
Your product has been added to the Shopping Cart Go to cart Continue shopping