The Powell Sonaré 505 Model features our hand-cut Sterling Silver Signature II Headjoint with a Nickel Silver, Silver Plated Body and Mechanism. Available with Offset or In-line G Keys, B or C foot joints, this model is distinguished by beautiful French Pointed Arms.
French Pointed Arms distribute the pressure from the player’s fingers directly to the center of the key cup, providing a better seal. The Split-E mechanism is available on Offset flutes only. The 505’s Sterling Silver headjoint can be upgraded with an Aurumite 9K Lip plate, known as the K style headjoint.
- Pitch : A-442
- Tubing Material : Nickel Silver, Silver Plated
- Tubing Thickness : .016"
- Tone hole Type : Drawn only
- Footjoint : B or C Foot available
- Gizmo : Standard
- Scale : Modern Powell Scale
- Tube Material : Sterling Silver
- Lip Plate Material : Sterling Silver (Aurumite 9k available)
- Wall Material : Sterling Silver
- Crown Material : Sterling Silver
- Type : Traditional Pinned Mechanism with Adjustment Screws
- Keywork Material : Nickel Silver, Silver Plated
- G keys : In-line or Offset
- Cups : French Cups Only
- Arms : Pointed Arms
- Split-E : Available
- Springs : Elgiloy
- Type : Traditional Felt