The Powell Sonaré 601 Model is the first model in the Sonaré range to feature a Sterling Silver body tube. Paired with our hand-cut Sterling Silver Signature II Headjoint, this instrument has a deep and ringing tone for an affordable price. With Y-Arms, this model is available with Offset or In-line G Keys, B or C foot joints, or with a Split-E mechanism (Offset flutes only). The 601’s Sterling Silver headjoint can be upgraded with an Aurumite 9K Lip plate, known as the K style headjoint.
- Pitch : A-442
- Tubing Material : Sterling Silver
- Tubing Thickness : .016"
- Tone hole Type : Drawn only
- Footjoint : B or C Foot available
- Gizmo : Standard
- Scale : Modern Powell Scale
- Tube Material : Sterling Silver
- Lip Plate Material : Sterling Silver Sterling Silver (Aurumite 9k available)
- Wall Material : Sterling Silver
- Crown Material : Sterling Silver
- Type : Traditional Pinned Mechanism with Adjustment Screws
- Keywork Material : Nickel Silver, Silver Plated
- G keys : In-line or Offset
- Cups : French Cups Only
- Arms : Y-Arms
- Split-E : Available
- Springs : Elgiloy
- Type : Traditional Felt
Powell Custom Dealers carry the full range of Powell flutes, piccolos, and headjoints from the professional Handmade Custom to the intermediate Powell Sonaré. They also offer highly specialized flute knowledge, experience and repair services
Powell Sonaré dealers carry the intermediate Powell Sonaré line of flutes and piccolos, and offer quality woodwind repair services.
Powell Signature dealers offer semi-professional handmade Signature flute and piccolo, as well as the intermediate Powell Sonaré flutes and piccolos