The Powell Sonaré 705 Model is the premiere model of the Sonaré Range. With the most options and upgrade features, the 705 is perfect for the most discerning intermediate flutist. The instrument features a Sterling Silver body and headjoint, with a Nickel Silver, Silver Plated mechanism. With French Pointed Arms, this model is available with Offset or In-line G Keys, B or C foot joints, Split-E mechanism or C# Trill (Offset flutes only). Customize the headjoint with an Aurumite 9K Lip Plate (K Style) or complete Aurumite 9K Tube and Lip Plate (KT Style). This model also features the feel of a professional flute with 10K White Gold Springs.
- Pitch : A-442
- Tubing Material : Sterling Silver
- Tubing Thickness : .016"
- Tone hole Type : Drawn only
- Footjoint : B or C Foot available
- Gizmo : Standard
- Scale : Modern Powell Scale
- Tube Material : Sterling Silver
- Lip Plate Material : Sterling Silver Sterling Silver (Aurumite 9k available)
- Wall Material : Sterling Silver
- Crown Material : Sterling Silver
- Type : Traditional Pinned Mechanism with Adjustment Screws
- Keywork Material : Nickel Silver, Silver Plated
- G keys : In-line or Offset
- Cups : French Cups Only
- Arms : Pointed Arms
- C# Trill : Available
- Split-E : Available
- Springs : 10K White Gold
- Type : Traditional Felt
Powell Custom Dealers carry the full range of Powell flutes, piccolos, and headjoints from the professional Handmade Custom to the intermediate Powell Sonaré. They also offer highly specialized flute knowledge, experience and repair services
Powell Sonaré dealers carry the intermediate Powell Sonaré line of flutes and piccolos, and offer quality woodwind repair services.
Powell Signature dealers offer semi-professional handmade Signature flute and piccolo, as well as the intermediate Powell Sonaré flutes and piccolos